Home Care Packages
Home Care Packages are funded by the Federal Government.
These Packages are designed for people who love the security and independence of living in their own home.
Home Care Packages have four different levels:
- Level 1: Basic Care Needs
- Level 2 : Low-Level Care Needs
- Level 3 : Intermediate Care Needs
- Level 4 : High-Level Care Needs
For general information on Home Care Packages you can visit https://www.myagedcare.gov.au/
Cura In-home Care will work with you to tailor your Home Care Package according to your wants, needs and goals.
There are many different services you can choose under your HCP.
- Shopping assistance, Transport
Sometimes the trip to the supermarket can be daunting as the parking is busy and the shops are full. When you go shopping with one of our Support Workers you will have somebody who will take you in their car and help you with the things you find a bit difficult. We can also provide you with transport to appointments, to the hairdresser or social clubs to see your friends.
- Domestic assistance
Our Support Worker can assist you with light domestic tasks such as vacuuming, laundry, cleaning and more.
- Personal Care
Our Support Workers are experienced and qualified to assist you with your personal care in a discrete and respectful manner. This can also include help with your medication.
- Spring cleaning, Gardening and other services
We can arrange one of our contractors to do spring cleaning and gardening for you to make sure that your home and garden are well maintained and safe.
Other services under a Home Care Package can be:
- Allied Health
- Meal Preparation
- Assistive Technology and Equipment
There are many possibilities on how a Home Care Package can support you. For more information on how a Home Care Package can support you or how to access a Home Care Package, please contact our friendly Team on 08 9382 1983.
We are happy to come and visit you for a confidential and obligation free conversation.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Cura In-home Care for anyone needing help in their twilight years.
- MyAgedCare provides useful information on accessing Home Care Packages: https://www.myagedcare.gov.au/help-home/home-care-packages
- The Department of Health provides information of Home Care Packages in 16 different languages: https://agedcare.govcms.gov.au/programs/home-care/your-guide-to-home-care-package-services
- Elder Abuse Helpline: http://www.advocare.org.au/links/links/ or phone (08) 9479 7566